2) Diwani-i-Bandagani - is associated with Department of Slaves.
3) Diwani-i-Kohli - is associated with Agricultural department.
4) Diwan-i-Wazarat - is associated with Finance Department.
5) Dupleix - was the first European to initiate the policy of taking part in the quarrels of Indian princes with a view to acquiring territories.
6)Durgesh Nandini - was a famous historical novel written by Bankim Chander Chatterji during the latter half of the 19th centuary.
7) Dwarasamudra - was the capital of Hoysalas.
8) Eka Movement of Avadh - stood for non-payment of rent to the government.
9) Elphinstone - was the British General who defeated Peshwa Baji Rao-II.
10) Fatuhat-i-Firozshahi - was written by Firuz Shah.
11) Firdausi - was a Persian poet who wrote Shahnama.
12) First Congress Split - took place in 1907 at Surat.
13) First opposition Leader in Rajya Sabha - was Kamplapati Tripathy.
14) First to issue gold coins in India - were Mauryas.
15) First woman President of the Indian National Congress - was Annie Besant(in 1917).
16) Forward Bloc - was a political party organised by Subhash Chandra Bose after he left the Congress.
17) Grivraja - was the capital of Maghada Kingdom.
18) Guru Granth Sahib was compiled by Guru Arjan Dev.
19) Harshacharitra - was written by Banabhatta.
20) Hasan Gangoo - Entitled Zafar Khan was founded of the Bahmani kingdom in Deccan.
21) Hathi- Gumpha - cave inscriptions in Kalinga are famous for detailing military achievements of kharavela.
22) Hazur Daftar - was the name for the Peshwa's Secretariat at Poona.
23) Idol Worship in India - can be traced to the Pre-Aryan Period.